- Secure parking covered parking 2 x vehicles
- Private entrance
- Splash pool in a secure, private area
- Fully equipped kitchen (includes washing machine)
- Sleeps 2 adults and 4 children OR 6 adults. Can cater for another two more adults/ children – please enquire.
- Main bedroom which is located at the top floor with extra length king size bed, bedding and ample cupboard space and en-suite bathroom with shower, bath and towels. This leads onto a small balcony to soak up some sun. The bedroom has sea views
- Upstairs is a lovely furnished lazy lounge with a coffee station. This lounge leads onto a large balcony with views to die for. Whale watching is a must from the balcony
- Two Separate bedrooms downstairs, with sea views. One bedroom has a queen size bed and the second bedroom has 2 x ¾ size beds and bedding
- 2 full Bathroom with shower/bath are adjacent to the down stair bedrooms.
- A small kitchenette is available to cater for those lazy late night coffee and snack
- Lovely large furnished downstairs lounge, with fire place and bar area. The lounge leads onto a large decking area with un-obscured ocean views where you can sip on cocktails or catch the sunrise early in the morning.
- Large dinning room which includes dining table and chairs for those formal diners.
- An outside entertainment area that includes a wood burning boma/ braai, bar and stools. This is enclosed and suitable for those windy days.
- A Swedish style Oak hot tub/ bubble spa is situated in a private little garden, You can relax in the spa while watching the dolphins and whales across the ocean
- Wifi throughout the house
- Small safe
- Fully Serviced on request. This includes only cleaning, washing and ironing
- In season: R3560.00 per night
- Out of season: R2800.00 per night
- Check in between 14h00 – 17h00
- Regret no pets
- No smoking in the house